Puzhuthivakkam lies in South Chennai and has popular localities like Madipakkam, Adambakkam, Velachery, Pallikaranai and Nanganallur as its neighbours. It is also known as Ullagaram-Puzhuthivakkam. The locality is only 5 kms from Chennai International airport. It came into the real estate map of Chennai primarily because of five reasons.
1) The real estate demand and hence the house prices in its neighbouring suburbs lie Pallikaranai, Velachery etc. kept increasing making Puzhuthivakkam comparatively affordable and yet close to all the action.
2) As Chennai city expanded Puzhuthivakkam got included in the Chennai corporation limits. Metro water and sewage line wok also got completed post its inclusion In Chennai city limits, which has given rise to many residential developments in the area.
3) As part of the second phase extension of the Chennai MRTS network Puzhuthivakkam will get its own MRTS station along the St. Thomas Mount to Chennai Beach station line. The proposed expansion line is currently under construction. The line was originally due to get operational in 2013 but it is still under construction.
4) Puzhuthivakkam has good bus connectivity. There are direct buses from here to Koyambedu, High Court, Chennai Central Railway Station, Guduvanchery, Sriperumbudur etc. The popular ‘small bus service’ also runs through the area connecting Guindy Race course bus stand to Velachery MRTS Railway Station.
5) The micro market also has good road connectivity. The 200 feet Pallavaram – Thoraipakkam road is in close proximity which provides easy access to both GST Road and IT corridor at OMR. Also the Medavakkam Main Road gives Puzhuthivakkam easy connectivity to Inner Ring Road.
For property seekers wanting to buy a house in Puzhuthivakkam, Vesta’s Sri Kanagadhara by Vestas Builder is a great choice. Located near Sivaprakasam Nagar in Puzhuthivakkam the residential complex offers 1/2/3 BHK units ranging from 607 to 1355 sqft. With an investment of 5300 per square feet a potential buyer can own a house in this ground plus two storeyed structure which is close to its completion stage. Vesta’s Sri Kanagadhara is due for possession in September 2016.
The project is within few kilometres distance from prime residential and commercial areas like Velachery, Nanganallur, Adambakkam, Guindy, Madipakkam etc. It is just few minutes’ drive from the airport, the famous Phoenix market city mall, Velachery MRTS Railway Station, Multi-Speciality Hospitals and popular schools like DAV.
Vesta’s Sri Kanagadhara offers all the basic amenities for its residents like Lift, Covered car Parking, Rain Water Harvesting, Vaastu Compliant, Borewell for Every Block,, Sump for Every Block, Over Head Tank for Every Block, Paved Driveway.
All and all Puzhuthivakkam is an affordable yet well connected south Chennai suburb which is ideal for families. All your daily needs like super market, hospitals, schools, banks, ATMs, malls, movie theatres etc. are well catered by this locality. Once the under construction MRTS station at Puzhuthivakkam gets operational the property prices in the area are expected to witness an escalation of over 15%. So this the best time to own a property in Puzhuthivakkam.